After Clark discovered he loves playing in the rain (see previous post), it seems like it just kept raining days. As you can see below, our backyard couldn't quite handle all the water, so this is what we affectionately call Lake Abrams. It was our own personal lake in the backyard for at least a few days.
Notice Clark wastes no time getting wet whenever possible even if it isn't raining outside.
He must have walked or ran through what was left of our lake a hundred times.
Then decided to get his ball so he could kick it as he ran through another hundred times.
Lets just say that most days his boots keep his feet dry and his rain jacket keeps his shirt dry, but this day there wasn't one dry spot on his body when we finally convinced this boy he had been outside long enough.
Oh how we love this toddler, even when he is muddy and wet.
3 comments:
I love how he loves water!
On Saturday we were cleaning up the aftermath of the snow storm (finally) and turned around to literally find Scharae stripped to her panties and IN the ICED OVER wading pool with the nasty leaves....I'm sure if she ever comes to play with Clark at Lake Abrams there will be more than just running through the water clothed going on...if you catch my drift ;)
Oh the joys of boys! I think it is great. If it makes him happy and isn't getting hurt or hurting anyone else than I say go for it! We love a good rain storm here and my boys are always pushing me out of the way to get to the water. Fun Times and cute pics.
I used to love playing in the rain too, I can't blame. I don't know what it is about getting all wet when it rains and playing in mud puddles but its just plain fun!
Post a Comment