Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Part III and New Years

Yes we were spoiled with Christmas this year!
Nana and Papa came to visit us for New Year's Eve and brought Christmas presents from them, so we enjoyed opening more presents with them and then enjoyed a relaxing night at home.
After putting the boys to bed, and Papa finished his BYU football highlight video, the 4 adults spent the night watching "Dan in Real Life" (which finished exactly at midnight....Happy New Year to All!)
Overall, it was a very low key night (and picture free as you notice I have no pictures), but we enjoyed spending time with Nana and Papa.
New Year's Day was full of projects.
Papa began by putting together the train table he and Nana bought for Clark. I didn't get a picture of this project, but I am sure I'll post one later with Clark playing on it, since it is now his favorite thing.
Next was the kitchen table.
Followed by cutting up some tile for Dad for a school project. Notice how Clark is of course close by and wanting to help in every project.
Since Papa loves to have a project to do when he visits, we made sure to keep him busy this trip. Thank you Papa!
And thanks to Nana and Papa for coming to visit us.
Plus thanks to EVERYONE who spoiled us with gifts and love this holiday season. We were and are truly blessed and we love you all.

No comments: