Clark loves having popcorn for a snack lately, so last time I was at Costco I picked up a new box of microwave popcorn. Before we put it away Clark of course needed to open it and have a bag, well apparently Logan thought he needed some too.
Brian got this cute video of Logan getting into the popcorn without Logan realizing until the very end....and then we loves his expression once he knows he had been caught! :)
4 comments:
That is so cute! You can tell he's like "Hi mommy, just making sure all the popcorn is here!" What a cutie.
Logan is such a cutie!
Hey, kind of a random question but I have just read one of my friends blogs and she is trying to get her sister a date for Valentine's Day (via her blog) and her sister lives in Portland and since you live in Salem I thought if you know of anyone that might be available we could arrange something! My friends blog address with the info on her sister is okgal.blogspot.com! Let me know if you think of anyone! Hope you are having a great day!
Calli is a popcorn gal too. Cute.
busted! thats so cute, i love his little giggle.
Post a Comment