The other night, as were cleaning up dinner and a mess from making cookies, Brian and I realize Logan is in the corner of the kitchen singing into the corner cabinets.
The more we listened, the more we looked at each other and said "is that what I think it is?"
Brian tried to grab the camera and film it. He caught the end and then asked him what he was singing:
Apparently I have been a little too addicted to the Les Miserable soundtrack on Pandora since watching the movie, because yes, Logan was singing "Look Down" from that sound track! Oops!
The funny thing is I only remember having the soundtrack on once when he was in the room or awake for that matter and he didn't like it. He told me it was a scary mean song and asked me to change it so I witched to Disney and didn't listen to it again with the kids around...I guess once is all it takes with this kid!
And for the record he was singing to the correct tune and was singing:
"Look Down, Look Down, he'll hit you in he eye."
"Look Down, Look Down, you do not want to die."
The real lyrics say "Look down, Look down, don't look him in the eye. Look down, Look down, You are here until you die."
Pretty close...smart boy!
I might be in trouble with this one around if he can remember and memorize that fast! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment