On May 2nd, was this years annual Art Night and Spring Concert at the Elementary school.
I am realizing now that I took no pictures at all of Clark's art that night, either on the wall or at home...guess that is what the 3rd kid does to my brain! :)
We did manage a picture and a few videos of the 1st grade concert though.
The videos are not the best as we were juggling two other kids and where a little bit in the back, but it still shows off Clark and his singing, so here you go:
It was a great night as always and I guess I will have to get some pictures of his1st grade art work that we bought for the night as it was also super well done!
(As a side note, no Logan wasn't in the concert and art night this year because his preschool moved out of the school and to a private location this year, so he got to enjoy watching Clark with us this time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment