Seriously, my baby girl is already 11 months old!
She is so much fun and we love having her in our family.
She make us laugh when she is silly, full of drama or just being cute.
She has turned into a snuggler and we love it.
She LOVES her baby! Like we already bought a second one to keep on hand because she goes looking for "baby" so you better believe she needs to find her!
She is super cute and sassy and still loves to get her way.
Her brothers love to play with her and make her laugh, though they aren't super happy when she messes with their toys.
We can now have pigtails and she shows them off so well:
Though I must admit, she has some CRAZY hair when the pigtails come out! :)
She is becoming quite the talker, which I tried to get her to talk as normal during her month photo shoot and didn't get much, but some:
and then got more on another night:
PS...yes she is nice to baby too, just when she is excite baby gets a little tossed around....it's either all hugs with Aubrie or a little rough house...not much in between.
She says "baby" all the time now.
She also has added this, what's this?, num, nana.
She blows raspberries which is super cute..I'll have to get a video of that one.
She also "blows" kisses by just doing a lip pucker smack over and over.
She gives great kisses to baby and Dad and Mom.
She is eating more and more table foods and is being a little less picky...thank goodness!
She is trying to cut down to one nap a day instead of two, but really has a hard time surviving most days, so I still get two naps out of her most days, but I think my days are numbered!
She is an early riser like Logan. 5:30am seems to be her current time of choice. Not really something mom appreciates, but at least most mornings she either goes back to sleep or happily talks in her bed until a more reasonable hour and until Mom has her sanity alone time in the morning.
She has also officially decided crawling is better then army crawling....except on Sundays! Those darn dresses just get in the way, so some days it is just easier to drag the whole thing over the floor army crawling then have to worry about her knees clearing the dress with normal crawling!
Can't believe she is almost a year, but then I am reminded that school will be out soon and with the end of school comes her birthday, so next month we will have a one year old. Crazy!
1 comment:
Wait stop growing so fast! I haven't even met this child. She's such cutie and I have no doubt Miss Sass and I will get along just fine. :)
Post a Comment