Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Clark turns 7!

Clark turned 7 on the 11th!
Seriously...I have a 7 year old?! Crazy.
Anyway, he only had a half day of school due to parent teacher conferences, so we took popsicles in to his class after lunch...right before they went home.
He was a happy boy...if you can't tell.
(It was also his friend Issac's birthday so they got to sit together for the day).
He was super excited to get the rainbow ones...then everyone had the same popsicle.
Oh, and Logan might have been a little happy to be included in the class treat.
We had soccer practice in the afternoon and a carnival at the middle school that night, so I told him I wasn't sure were to fit presents in so he just might have to wait!
He wasn't having that though, so we let him open them at dinner...
which he was a little excited about:

Nana and Papa got him a tank:
Grandma and Grandpa got him a super flying Lightning McQueen:
He had fun shooting at this cake before we got the candles lit:
We managed a birthday song for him and he finally got his candles blown out:
He rounded out the presents with a stuffed cheetah from Logan and Aubrie
and a Captain America vehicle from Mom and Dad:
Clark is such a great kid.
He amazes us daily with his reading skills and his want to understand everything!
He has done a great job in first grade and will definitely be ready for a new challenge in second grade.
Happy Birthday Clark!
We hope you had a great day.
We love having you in our family.

1 comment:

Tif said...

Happy birthday Clark! I remember the day he was born well...because I narrowly missed letting Scharae share his day with him! I can't believe they're 7 already...