Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine's Parties

The real Valentine's Day did come around in this house as well.
The boys had tons of fun getting their valentine's ready to give to all their friends at school
(Logan-skittles (or S&Ss as he calls them) Clark-fun dips)
Here are the Valentine's I made for their teachers:
Hope you have a simply amazing Valentine's Day!
 I think the teacher enjoyed getting some yummy juice among all the candy, so it was nice to be different this year.
Logan's class had a very low key party with yummy banana splits...which Logan discovered that he loved banana's with his ice cream. I of course forgot the camera, so there are no pictures of him and his classmates at their party...poor second child...but he had a great time.
Clark class also enjoyed a banana splits/sundae party and let me tell you, 1st grader enjoy some crazy things on their ice cream!
Clark does not enjoy banana's with his ice cream, but was loving the gummy bears, Reece's pieces, pretzels and cookie toppings he had going on top...plus don't forget the chocolate, caramel and whip cream!
He had a fun time as well and I thought it was cute how he was too busy reading all of his valentine's and thanking each friend individually to be bothered to look at me in any picture:


The kids were spoiled and given a Valentine from Mom and Dad as well:
Chocolate dogs...complete with dog house for the boys and lips for Aubrie (though she may have needed some help eating hers....darn).
Sure was a fun day and I am pretty sure this house is set on candy for a while again...at least until Easter! :)


2 comments:

stevocc said...

I remember the good ol' days of Valentine parties at school. Great documentation of these awesome events. Thanks for sharing. Love knowing what is going on in the Jensen house.

Amee said...

I'm sure "teacher" appreciate your originality! My roomie teaches first grade and this year a student gave her a bar of irish soap.

Here teacher, this is for your bath.
Um, ok.
Thanks?