Finally got a photo shoot with Aubrie done.
We took pictures of the boys at certain ages and they still hang on their walls, so I have tried to do the same with Aubrie.
Here is our latest with her and since I am having a hard time deciding which I like best, you can all vote for the following million...if you want (PS Nana and Grandma if their is a specific one you wanted printed out for you let me know...otherwise I'll pick for you...when I pick a final one).
Also, now that I have not edited any of these yet and the one on the wall is normally in sepia if that changes your option at all.
Enjoy...because though I am biased, she is simply adorable:
with the first rose her daddy gave her:
Just because it is adorable....but it probably won't be the one on the wall, so it doesn't get a number:
Love those teeth!
And these two will probably not make the wall either, but I love how they show off her curls on the side of her head that are so her:
3 comments:
Oh my goodness that dress and hate are ADORABLE!!! So stinking cute!
What a cutie! This is one of my favorite stages: smiles + immobility. Can't beat that. :)
I vote 2. Love the rose and her cute shrugged shoulders.
We do our own pictures too. It is nice that Aubrie sits so still. the boys are always crawling towards me.
Post a Comment