Thursday, February 28, 2013

8 months

Can you even believe this cute girl is already 8 months old?! I know I can't!
She is growing up so much and becoming more and more fun every day.
She now has 4 teeth (2 on top, 2 on the bottom).
She is eating more solids all the time and loving them all...except green beans! DO NOT FEED ME THAT...she says...with a fit to go with it!
She says Dada all the time to Brian and is also super polite as she says Thank you...or something super close, but it's always after we change her bum, get her a bottle or give kisses...so I'll go with her saying thank you.
She loves to talk, especially in the morning or whenever the boys aren't around and she feels like she can have a turn to talk.
She is becoming such a beautiful girl, I just could pick, so as always, here are tons of pictures from her monthly shoot:
This is her crinkle face we see often...and love it:

I see you mom:
But something the boys are doing or watching is more exciting...obviously:
I am adorable and know it:


Here is a video I took trying to get her to talk. I captured some, but of course she talked more before and after I had the video on, but here is some of her fun conversations at 8 months:

And this is her "are we done yet mom?" face: 
Sure for today!
Or I'll be done and Logan will take more...which you'll be excited about:

But just because it is too cute to leave out, one of her eating:
And a fun video of you playing one night. We were putting jammies on and got distracted by peek-a-boo half way through and Daddy got the fun on video for us:
You LOVE peek-a-boo, pattycake, ride a boat, and this is the way the horsey rides right now and is so fun to watch you get so excited when doing any of them.
She is sitting like a champ now and I'll be super surprised if she isn't on the move this next month!
We sure do you love you and are so happy you are in our family!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

8 MONTHS??!?! WHAT!? When did this happen, I swear you just had her! She's such a little cutie and growing beautifully. :)

Amee said...

love her laugh!!! totally something i can relate to!