Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Story Time

Clark is becoming quite our little reader. He knows lots of words and is really doing well at sounding out even hard words on his own. When he needs a little down time by himself, I will often find him reading books to himself or listening to his books on cd. I love that my little boy loves to read!!!
Last week was one such reading time with Clark in his bed, so we added Aubrie to the bed and Clark read his book (one of the magic school bus books) to his little sister.
Here are some adorable pictures from the super cute story time:


Aubrie loves her brother Clark and I think she likes hearing his voice too.
I love how captivated she looks in these pictures!
Definitely a super sweet moment between my oldest and youngest!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, seriously the sweetest thing ever!! These pictures about made my heart melt! What a great big brother.

Amee said...

Too cute! Clark - will you read me a story when I come to visit?

Natalie Steel said...

Whoa crazy....clark is reading. He will always be three to me. I forget that he is getting so big and smart. Aubrie is truly interested. He will always have a captive audience...so it seems. Love it all!