In honor of Aubrie being 3 weeks old today, I thought I would share an overload of pictures of Aubrie...or more specifically pictures of "the faces of Aubrie".
She has so many facial expressions that just make us laugh, so we have tried to capture some lately.
"You think I am asleep, but my smile tells you you're wrong!"
"I think about paying attention to you"
"I'm interested"
"What are you doing?"
"I am working on a dirty diaper and really not loving it"
Content
Wait a minute! Where do you think you're going?
"I'm thinking"
"I've got it!"
"Can I have it, please?"
"I think I'm going to...
...poop."
"I'm getting bored"
"Someone entertain me please"
"I'm cute...don't you think?"
"I am so done being patient with you!"
"I'm hungry!!!!!!!!"
"Yawm, yawm, yawm, yawm."
"Can I please sleep in peace!"
"Seriously, you want what?!"
Definitely asleep and loving it.
"Milk induced coma....thank you mommy!"
We sure do love this little girl. Happy 3 weeks Aubrie!
2 comments:
She is so sweet!! Can't wait to cuddle with her!
Three weeks?!?! What!? I haven't checked your blog in awhile obviously since you now have a three week old baby girl! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I LOVE her name!! Congrats to you and you family!
Post a Comment