Oh NICE!!! I'm SOOOO glad they actually work. My friend brought some for her nephs but they wouldn't go back into balls. Seems I got the best of the draw.Glad Clark and Logan could enjoy a little slice of Greece! Enjoy boyz!
Awesome video... but why didn't I get anything from Aunt Amee's trip to Greece? Rude. lol
It is so fun watching them & hearing their laughter. Such good memories from last week.Thanks again for sharing the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa J.
My first thoughts exactly....where is my piggy blob? Kidding. I could never enjoy it as much as these guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh NICE!!! I'm SOOOO glad they actually work. My friend brought some for her nephs but they wouldn't go back into balls. Seems I got the best of the draw.
Glad Clark and Logan could enjoy a little slice of Greece! Enjoy boyz!
Awesome video... but why didn't I get anything from Aunt Amee's trip to Greece? Rude. lol
It is so fun watching them & hearing their laughter. Such good memories from last week.
Thanks again for sharing the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa J.
My first thoughts exactly....where is my piggy blob? Kidding. I could never enjoy it as much as these guys.
Post a Comment