Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She's Here!

Aubrielle
joined our family yesterday,
Monday, June 11th at 9:50am!
She weighed 6lbs 8oz and is 19inches long.
She has lots of black hair and we are all absolutely in love with this little miss.
We are just getting home from the hospital and are working on getting settled, so for now these pictures will have to hold you over until later when we'll update with more details and pictures...maybe even a few videos!
So for all of you who have been patiently waiting, here you go:


Ready to go home today:
Thanks for all the messages, phone calls and texts with words of congrats and love. We love it all even if we are sleeping instead of answering when you call!
Thanks for all your love and prayers!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is very cute.

Kelly M said...

Oh Congratulations! What a doll! Enjoy those newborn snuggles!

Whitney said...

Awe! She is precious! So happy she is here safe and sound and everything went so well. She is such a cutie! Best wishes in getting adjusted to 3! and having a new born again. I hope you get some sleep! Love you!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely precious! What a sweetheart! Glad mom and babe are doing well! It's also nice to have two big brothers who I'm sure will be great helpers! Welcome to the family of 5 club!!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations to you all! She's beautiful! Hope the next little while is a smooth transition.
Sharon Assink

Cindy said...

Congrats Jensen Family!!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your sweet little girl! She is adorable. I think I see some family resemblance.

Allison said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous!

adrianne s. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Love all that hair!

dani and fam said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Julie said...

What a precious little baby girl!! I love her dark hair! Congrats!