Sorry, to leave you in suspense! We had a busier last few days then I expected, but for all of you who have been patiently waiting......YES we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of you saw my little clue in the right sidebar and got it right, so yeah for you!
Now to answer all your other questions.
I am just over 22 weeks along and due June 29th!
For those of you that know me and my pregnancies though....we are aiming for anytime in June with the 15th (38 weeks) being the real goal (anytime after the 12th would be great as school will be out and even Dad will be done with all grading responsibilities, before that could be interesting).
Yes, we really did wait until we were almost 20 weeks along before we told anyone. We told the boys first obviously and yes we already knew the gender by the time we told any extended family which was super fun.
So far this pregnancy is going fairly well. Uneventful for the most part, which is how we would all like to keep it. We are trying progesterone shots to help prevent preterm labor this time around and I can't say that I enjoy them at all. They make me extremely tired, which on top of being pregnant, is basically exhausted 1-2 days a week, so that's no fun, but if they work and buy us longer in the end then they'll be worth it.
I think that was all the questions, but if I missed something someone wanted to know...let me know.
Basically, we are super excited to be adding a new little someone to our family this year and even more excited that we are getting a girl. I am pretty sure Brian and I will be working on names from now until the second she is born or after as we don't really seem to have any in common, so if any of you want to share some girl names, send them our way...we're always open to suggestions. Clark has already named the baby Kendal, and Logan's current pick seems to be Kristi...though his does change sometimes. Always fun to have the brothers input. :)
Thought I would leave you with a couple pictures of our little cutie:
She looks perfect and everything is on track or slightly ahead, so we're happy. And I am biased already, but I think she's pretty cute. :)
7 comments:
So exciting!!!
Brooklyn is still taken from our name book. I am not sure who will use it if you don't. :) Ultrasounds are amazing. It is great to see her beautiful profile! Yeah...Eliza will have a girl cousin close in age.
I am so happy for you all! Yeah, one for the pink team!
Name suggestion:
Megan (of course... just kidding)
I actually really like the name Kendal. It's super cute :) So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you! love you!
Congratulations you guys! So, so exciting! I'm sure that little girl is going to be well-protected by her big brothers. :)
YAY!! I'm SO excited for you!!! She will be spoiled, I'm sure, but that's okay!
Congratulations! How fun to have a girl with two big brothers to look out for her. After two high-risk babies, I am more and more convinced that life is just a miracle. I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment