Yes we did have some Valentine's fun around this house as well.
We send our these cute things a couple days before
to all of our family members.
They were definitely filled with a special message, so by Valentine's Day we were waiting to see how many family members had figured out our message.
After their parties, the boys got to enjoy some of their spoils. Clark was super nice when he realized that he had two fun dips to share one with Logan. It was a first try for both of them and they both definitely were fans
as you can tell by Clark hardly having a moment to be interrupted to look at the camera.
We enjoyed crepes for dinner, which were super yummy and enjoyed by all. The boys also received little treats from Mom and Dad.
The parents had enjoyed a night out the night before which was super fun.
Before I tell you what we did for our V-day date, I should start by sharing a recent picture of me:
(Not the cutest picture, but we'll get a better one soon, for now you get the idea)
Yes we are expecting Baby Jensen #3!
That was the little message we had sneakily put in each sweetheart box for our family members which was fun to see when they each finally got it or who finally had to be told.
As for our date, we started the night with our 20 week ultrasound where we enjoyed seeing baby and finding out what we are having!!! (I'll reveal that in a later post, but if you look closely I put a little clue somewhere on our blog, so if you can spot it you'll know now, otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get that post up.)
After the super fun ultrasound, we headed to dinner at a new restaurant followed by a seeing "The Vow". (Brian wasn't super excited about this one, but it being Valentine's, he thought he would surprise me with one I wanted to see and was surprised to find he liked it to.) It was a good movie with some fun humor/one liners that kept Brian entertained as well!
It was a great night and super fun to get out and enjoy time without the boys! Thanks Ashlee and Jeff for entertaining the boys for us!
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day(s) like we did and stay tuned for future posts of finding out what we are expecting.





10 comments:
AHHHHH!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! HOORAY!!! What a fun surprise! I can't believe you waited 20 weeks to tell your immediate fam! Wow! That is so exciting congrats! Natalie! and Brian and Boys too! That is exciting!
Ok and in my excitement I forgot to say I hope you are feeling well! I know pregnancy doesn't treat you so well so I hope thing are better this time around! You didnt mention how you were feeling so I hope no news is good news! Also...Since you have comment moderation on I'm going to venture to say ITS A GIRL!!! I hope I'm My guess is due to the pink bag on the floor by your feet. There is some pink on the fridge too) probably just a coincidence but I'm hoping for pink! Girls are so fun! But if you get another boy that would be fun too! You look adorable by the way! When is your official due date? I can't wait to hear more details! Heres to an uneventful wonderful pregnancy!
Shaun found your clue! Congratulations!!!! We miss your family!
I know what you are having!!! I spotted the clue! I am so excited for you guys! Having 3 is a treat! Oh yeah! I can't stop smiling!!!!
We too went to see The Vow... cheese but still good! A true chick flick!
I'm looking forward to more posts! BTW- you totally look cute! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats on the new baby, and yes I found the clue!!! That is so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys, and even more super excited now that I found the clue on your page! WOO HOO
I think I spotted it! Congrats! My daughter is so much fun!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!! K I am now dying to know what you're having, post now please!!!!
AH!!! I just found your clue!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!Congrats! And whoa, that is alot of exclamation points. Hahaha!! Wow. I'm super excited for you guys, girls are the best!
Congrats!!!!! So exciting! I found the hint and couldnt be more thrilled for you all!
Post a Comment