We finally joined the mini van club!
We bought a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country and I must say I love it!
The extra room, the power sliding doors, the fold down seats, extra seats to take friends with us and the fact that I can put my 2 little monkeys on separate rows and apart from arms length reaching when they are driving my nuts is a wonder feature as well. :)
Plus it made our 3 week trip in July so much nicer with all the extra room to spread out.
Soccer mom...here I come I guess! :)

5 comments:
Yeah! We've rented one once to go to Ikea and enjoyed the space too. Also, the screaming isn't as loud in a mini-van with less more space to absorb the extra noise. Congratulations! We hope to buy one in a year too!
LOVE IT AND TOTALLY WANT A VAN!!!
Congrats on making the transition! Now you are an official member of the MMM Club... Mormon Mom Mobile Club! Plus, all the extra space is a huge bonus!!! Glad it was a fun trip... looking forward to that post!
Love the new Van! It is even more impressive in person. Very nice!
Yay for minivans! I don't know what we would do without ours.
Post a Comment