Well at the end of June, summer FINALLY started to arrive here.
The rain left and we had some beautiful days like this:
And we also enjoyed the views from our deck
the boys got in lots of outside play time
and we also got out our little swimming pool to cool off during the afternoons. We bought the boys new goggles, so we can actually get them to stick their heads in the water every once in a while. I didn't get any pictures swimming, but I talked Clark into a quick pictures in his cute goggles before heading in the house to dry off.
We also enjoyed lots peas from the garden!
One night we had a late night visitor:
Brian found this guy hanging out on the boys bedroom door....a little lost I think he was, but the boys thought is was super silly when we told them the story the next morning.
One day a friend of mine and I took our 5 boys and we all went strawberry picking!
All the boys actually did really well and helped us pick....some just managed to pick more then others....of course some ate more than other too! :)
After about 90 minutes we were all done and headed home.
My boys and I ended up with 11 pounds of these guys:
which I mashed up (the ones we didn't eat)
and turned into 10 pints of yummy strawberry jam!!
June was busy but good. It's great to have Dad home or at least available to call home (if he is working in his classroom) whenever I want!
We also tackled potty training Logan who has done wonderfully and we are happy to be a diaper free family!!
1 comment:
Strawberry jam looks so tasty!!!! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment