Monday, April 25, 2011

Dying Eggs

Last Thursday, after the boys visited the JHS carnival with dad and had a wonderful time, they came home and we dyed eggs as a family.
 Getting everything ready with two really excited boys...we had never dyed eggs with the boys before and Clark was really insistent that we do it this year, so he was definitely the most excited.
 We had 9 colors to choose from including 3 neon colors!
 Logan was the impatient one who was always watching the egg and saying it's done constantly.
 Clark took time to color his eggs
 And then he and Daddy would count to at least 20 before they checked their eggs...once Clark decided he needed to count to 100 before a green egg was done. :)
These are some of the finished products. I think most of these are Logan's, but a couple are Clark's as well.
I didn't do a great job of taking pictures this night, but I was helping the crazy 3 year old who was all over the place and I was sure we would end up with dye all over him before the night was over. I should have given the camera to Daddy since he was helping the calm 5 year old who even wanted Dad to always get the eggs out of the cup so he would drop them....Logan on the other hand could do it himself!
Oh well, it was a fun night and we had a great time as a family.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We LOVE dying eggs! Such a fun activity with the kiddos.