Well, I guess I am officially a cool mom now. I finally made my kids a bunny cake for Easter (my mom used to make these every year for us, so know that I have a 5 yr old I figured I better get with it)! :)
Our ward had a party Friday night, so I made it to take and share for the dessert potluck (since we definitely don't need a cake this big in our house to eat by ourselves), but much to all 3 boys delights there was plenty leftover that we brought home and enjoyed for the rest of Easter weekend as well.
Since my boys loved the bunny cake so much and had a great time watching/helping it be decorated I guess it might have to become an Easter tradition in our house as well.

5 comments:
Super cute! I love it! I vote for it to be an Easter tradition for sure!!!
SO cute!! Did you just wing the layout or were you able to find a template?
That's awesome! Very nice work. I think I would have a hard time eating something that looks that cute.
What a cute cake and fun tradition! Love it!
Wow, That looks amazing!!! I think we need to have one for the next Jensen Family Get-to-gether. YUM!
Post a Comment