Is it just me or does anyone else feel like January has just flown by?!
I really can't believe that it is already the 23rd...not sure where the month has gone...really I am sure it is still like the 10th! Or maybe I just tell myself that so I don't feel like I am so far behind on my blogging?!
Anyway, January has been busy for us.
Once was got home from Logandale, it was straight back to real life for us. Brian headed back to school and has been busy with lesson plans and teaching and testing ever since.
Clark went back to preschool, which he greatly missed while we were gone. We gave ourselves a couple weeks to get back into a routine again with our 2 day a week preschool and then this last week bumped Clark up to 4 days a week (remember that is every day in this district) to help him get ready for Kindergarten in the fall and so far he is LOVING it. He really likes being able to go to school every day that Daddy does and being able to see his friends more.
That also means that it's just Logan and I home more mornings as well and though I was sure this would give me more time to get things done, so far, I am not seeing that. Of course, it's only been a week, so hopefully we'll all get better at our new schedule.
Overall, we are all doing well and loving life, just busy lately.
I promise I'll update more soon with more pictures and stories of going ons in our house lately, but for now I'll leave you with a picture of my two cute boys who fell asleep together the other night in Clark's bed.
Such good brothers!
2 comments:
We did the long drive for Christmas, too, but it's worth it to spend it with family. We were mean right along with you on New Year's and put our kids to bed at normal time. I figure they have enough partying at Christmas and New Year's is for adults. I'm sure that will change as our kids get older, but for now, they don't know any different. :)
Fun to read your updates about your holidays. What a sweet picture of the boys! I can't believe Clark will be in kindergarten in the fall. Time is flying by. How fun to get to stop over and see Jason and Lisa too.
Post a Comment