Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year 2011

After our long Christmas trip, it was really nice to just enjoy a quiet New Year at home!
Brian spent the day in his classroom trying to get caught up and ready for school to start again Monday while the boys and I unpacked suitcases and played with new toys at home.
Since we had just returned late the night before, the boys were definitely not getting to stay up late this night, so the went to bed at their normal 8pm (I know mean parents huh?!) and then Brian and I enjoyed a quiet night of goal setting and year planning talking...uninterrupted by kids...the best part! We also had some yummy snacks and watch a movie kid free as well. Pretty sure I made it until midnight, but I might have dosed a few times...we'll blame it on the trip...not that I can't stay up that late anymore.
Anyway, it was the perfect way to ring in the new year!


No comments: