Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Date Night

No pictures sorry, but our date night last week to see Brian Regan was great fun!
We left the boys with some friends and headed to Portland. Stopped off at Old Spaghetti Factory on the Riverfront for some YUMMY food and then hurried the last couple of miles into downtown Portland to find our Concert hall for the night.
There was a bit of a line to park, but due to our amazing speed walking skills, we managed to sneak into our spectacular seats just as the show was starting.
Kermitt Apio from Seattle opened the show and he was actually my favorite part. He was hilarious and I totally appreciated all of his parent humor.
Then Brian stepped on stage and he kept us laughing for the next hour and half (don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Brian Regan as well, but Kermitt's parent jokes where more my life right now, so for that reason, he won my favorite for the night). If Brian Regan is ever in your area, I would recommend seeing his show because he really is great. Plus his tickets really aren't that expensive, so it makes for a great fun date night.
After we finally found our way back to the freeway from downtown (sometimes a little tricky), we headed home to Salem!
It was a great night and so fun to have a date night alone.
Thanks Bergevin's for watching our boys...they had a great time and want to know when you are coming back to play!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I felt the same way about the show -- I like Brian Regan, but I liked Kermet Apio's act better.

Glad you had a night out!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Natalie--
Of course I remember you!! I knew that you had married Brian--so it is fun that you have found us and then in turn I have found you guys! I love this blogging thing! I love people and it is so sad to me that everyone has separate lives that leads them down separate paths, blogging has made it possible to still stay in others lives! Thanks for giving me you blog address, I look forward to keeping up on you. And of course you are welcome to do the same with us!!