For all of you wondering, yes Clark is tonsil/adenoid free and he is doing wonderful!
Yesterday he had his surgery and like I expected, getting the gown on and him weighed was definitely the most traumatic!? Silly kid!
He was screaming the whole time we were changing his clothes and refused to get weighed (why is that always the worst part of any doctors appointment for him?)
Anyway, he was super mad at us after that and just kept crying that he wanted to go home in Clark's car...I was prepared however and pulled out his blanket and then we started a tickle fight, so we could all be friends again.
He slept for a while and watched a couple of movies and really since then has been doing great!
He was running around the house with Logan last night and playing. He slept great last night and was a good sport about being woken up every few hours to take a drink.
Today he is continuing to improve and has eaten normal food (pancakes, mac and cheese, etc) along with as many Popsicles as he can and even went outside. I knew he wouldn't make it two weeks without running or playing outside, but he still stays pretty low key for him for the most part. I am sure in a couple more days he'll be completely back to his normal self.
Basically, Brian and I feel extremely blessed and couldn't have asked for a better outcome. We are so thankful for everyones prayers on Clark's behalf and are grateful he is doing so well so soon!
6 comments:
I'm glad everything went so well and Clark is doing great!
Yay for successful and uneventful surgeries!
glad everything went great!
Sorry. I'm noisy... Why did he need to get them out?
Glad all is well. :)
Way to go Clark! I'm glad it went so well.
Way to go to all of you! I think taking your kid to the hospital is almost harder on the parents so hooray for you all!
Post a Comment