We wanted to wish all our father's a wonderful Father's day (a little late).
Brian had a great day with breakfast from all of us, at the table however, instead of in bed, since Clark insisted that breakfast is eaten at the table (what a good listener). It was yummy pancakes complete with syrup and whip cream!
The boys made dad a homemade card that was super cute and I gave Brian 4th row tickets to see Brian Regan this Friday night. I think I definitely won the favorite present award! :)
I even found us a baby sitter for Friday night (which was hard to do since all the YW in our stake are at camp this week), but I worked it out so I can go with him. (Honestly, I am just excited about a date night, but Brian Regan is pretty funny, so I am sure it will be a great show....and we'll let you all know next week how it went.)
After that it was just church and enjoying a relaxing day....which is really a treat for him as well since he hasn't had one of those in a LONG time. We did have brownies for dinner dessert, but it was Clark who got to choose the meal for dinner (spagetti). Even though it was Dad's day, Brian was a good sport to let Clark choose dinner since it was his last real meal for a few days.
Brian, we hope you know how much we love you and how proud we are of you and all you have accomplished. You make our little family so much better and we are happy to have you around more again!
Hope you had a great Father's Day.
Papa and Grandpa we love you too and hope you had a great day as well!
2 comments:
We are seeing Brian Regan here on Thursday. What a busy guy!
Yes, Jensens...so are we. I used it as a father's day gift after you mentioned it on my blog. I blought them that DAY! But, we do nto have the up close seats like you...but that's okay...since I basically know what his face looks like.
Post a Comment