This is a little late, but I still want to post it for all of you who haven't seen Logan lately (especially Nana and Papa).
Logan started walking a few weeks ago quite consistently, so here are a couple of videos I got of him showing off his stuff (I am sorry they are sideways...I couldn't get them to turn, but hopefully you'll enjoy them anyways).
Almost there, but some crawling cheating as well.
The big walker and so proud of himself as well!
Logan is now walking pretty much all over with little wobbles, but pretty steady for the most part. We love seeing this cute little man walking around our house and now starting to try to keep up with his older brother. He is so proud of himself but gets so frustrated, as well, when Mom and Dad make him walk instead of picking him up. :) Oh well, can't have it both ways!
And not to be out done, Clark needed his turn to walk/run on camera so we thought we would share that one as well.
Hope you enjoyed our little videos (and ignored the Mom commentary in the background).
3 comments:
So cute! That is such an exciting milestone! I love that you included a video of Clark, too!
You guys are in the BIG TIME now. Two MOBILE, AGILE little guys. Emily and Lauren think they're both 'AWWWWWW, SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!'
Very fun.
Wahoo! Good job Logan!
Post a Comment