Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Logan Pics

I finally did 1 year pictures with Logan a couple of weeks back.
I was a little hesitant about going simply since, as a single parent most of the time currently, I would need to take both boys. You're never sure how a 1 year old will behave when trying to get pictures plus to have a 3 year old to keep track of, I just wasn't sure I really wanted to do it, but I finally got brave and they both did great!
I kept Clark in the stroller with fruit snacks, so he was content to watch and then Logan was actually in rare form with strangers around and we got some really cute pictures.
Since there were so many cute ones to choose from, I just put them all in a slideshow for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
Note to Nana and Grandma: I got you a couple of pictures that I'll send you, but if there is a picture you really like and want a copy of, I have the disc with all of the pictures on so I can get you one of whatever you want. Just let me know which one and size.

10 comments:

Tif said...

They're great! Where did you go have them done-JCPenny or Sears?

Whitney said...

Cute! That little red head is so big! I can't believe it. I wish I could see you guys! and THANK YOU for the blanket. It is So cute! I'm sending Justins birth announcements hopefully by the end of the week. LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

So cute! He is smiling in just about every one!

Lisa said...

Oh those are so cute!! How lucky that they turned out so good.

dani and fam said...

such a cutie! i love the striped shirt and his little belt!

Ashley said...

Very cute! I think he looks like you Natalie.

Tawna said...

Those turned out so cute!

Lisa said...

In response to your comment on my blog:
OH MY GOSH!! That is such a funny story! I was all excited and had to call my aunt right away and tell her all about it. That is so neat! I about died laughing imagining Elder Starks reaction to you knowing us. Haha! It really is a small world. I bet he was just so happy to run into someone that knew his family, and I'm so glad you said something. You'll have to tell him hi for me and that you'll be reporting any misbavior to me! hehe. Thanks for telling me, it really made my morning to hear that someone I know has seen my cousin. He's such a good guy and a great missionary. Take care and thanks again Natalie! =)

Tara and Orlando said...

Way cute! I like the one with him standing next to the "1" and the one of him on the bench looking behind him, and...so many more.

Rach said...

I cant believe how big he looks, and for the first time I think he looks a lot like Clark in these pictures!

PS-congrats on Logan sleeping through the night, I think you being tired is just your body going into shock...it doesnt know how to react to so much sleep:)