Brian graduated this past Sunday!
He has officially finished his University work and is done with his master's degree!!! YEAH!
Brian has worked so hard this past year (well really 5 when you count undergrad) and I am so proud of everything he has accomplished.
It has been an extremely busy 10 months, and though we are all ready for a vacation now, it has been worth it. He has been amazing at juggling student teaching, school classes and homework, studying, church calling and fitting in time with the boys and I whenever possible. He is the most amazing father, husband and friend and I am so excited for him.
(Not to mention the fact that we are finally done with school and I can have my husband back now!)
Sunday was a gorgeous day. It was rather warm for all of us, but Brian had the extra layers of graduation gowns, etc on, so he was definitely the warmest. We did manage to get a few pictures taken before the gown had to come off, so hope you enjoy:
The proud graduate after the ceremony.
During the ceremony when Brian is actually receiving his hood/degree.
After the ceremony with two of his instructors and most of the group of Middle School teachers he has had classes with all year.
Brian with his two advisers.
(Can you tell the one on the Left is a Canadian....hence, the weird had and robe.)
Brian and I (yes, we we're childless....I left the boys with a babysitter so I could actually enjoy the graduation.)
Brian and his parents.
Back home after graduation with a future grad I am sure.
Clark loved playing with the tassel.
And Logan thought he would try the hat on for size.
And just a fun one of Brian and Logan.
A decent picture of our little family. Definitely a feat with two toddlers who would rather be playing.
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen with us. It was so fun to have them here to celebrate with us!
Thanks for coming and spoiling us for the weekend.
Congratulations Brian. We are so proud of you!As a side note for those of you wondering what is up next for us, we're not totally sure. Brian has to finish his student teaching through the end of the school year before he is totally done, so we'll at least be in Salem until then. After that, we'll see where/if we get a job. We are constantly looking for possibilities (so if anyone knows of a Middle School job opening, let us know), but we really could go anywhere. We'll keep you posted, but for now we'll stay in Salem.
6 comments:
Congratulations to Brian! What a great accomplishment.
Yeah! Congrats.
Congratulations again Brian! How do you feel about moving to a remote, extremely small town in Northern Wyoming... Nick's on the school board here so I could put in a good word for Brian for an upcoming job opening!:)
YEAH!!! Oh I totally understand not having a husband. But when Jeff was doing his masters and in the bishopric we didn't have our little JJ. I couldn't have handled it. And you did it with TWO!!! Way to go Brian and way to go Nat!
Speaking of my friend in Washington...her in laws live in Kirkland. (I'm not sure how close that is to your moms house) She will be there the 1st 3 weeks of June. They are just staying between their parents houses till they move to Vegas in the fall for med school. I'll let her know you are interested and you could send her an email. I'm not sure how much she charges but I'll let her know and she can email you the details.
PS. Your dress is REALLY cute!
Congrats Brian! What an accomplishment!
That's awesome! Congrats! I can't wait until its me!!
Post a Comment