Some friends in our ward are moving and are unable to take most of their outdoor toys with them, so they were kind enough to give us their swing set!
(Our friends wanted to keep the toddler swing they had on it, so that is why it's missing one, but we recently got a toddler swing of our own, which Logan loves....when I have pictures of that I'll post some.)
Here is a fun little video of Logan going down the slide (I am sorry it is sideways....I have tried to fix it, but it doesn't want to work for me. You'll just have to enjoy it with your head tilted. :\)
Logan also loves to play catch and roll with anyone who will play. He is really quite good and gets upset when Clark steals the ball from him.
I finally got a few pictures of him in the action (on the same Sunday as the slide as you can tell by the missing pants outfit).
Good catch....now getting ready to throw/roll.
And release! What a fun game.
2 comments:
What cuties you have at your home! Blake felt the same as Clark does about slides until this spring... now we can't get him off of them at the park... except for the tunnel slides, still isn't convinced he likes that one yet! I love the shirt and sock combo! Too fun!
How fun! What a perfect gift for right before summer! I love free stuff!
Post a Comment