Sunday, April 12, 2009

Battle wounds

We have had a few accidents at our house lately.
This is Logan's first Clark inflicted wound. Clark (from what I have pieced together since I wasn't in the room) threw a toy at Logan and it hit him just right to give him the little gash that bled A LOT! Logan started crying, which happens a lot when these two are left alone, so I wasn't moving too fast to see what the problem was, but then Clark started freaking out and yelling for me, so I went a little faster. When I opened the door to the toy room, Logan is sitting in the middle of the room with blood running down his face and dripping on his hands looking at me like what do I do and Clark was upset because of the blood on Logan. A few blood wash clothes later (you got to love how much head wounds bleed), we got down to this nice little gash. We decided that no stitches were needed, but Clark definitely felt bad telling my when I ask what happen, that "Clark hurt Logan".
At least Logan was smiling again by the time I got this picture and Clark has been a little nicer to his brother.
Clark's injury was self inflicted...at the zoo infact. He was running down a hill (since it is of course no fun to listen to mom when she asks us to slow down and walk) when he took a dive right onto his nose. He was pretty upset, but was soon fine and looking at animals again. Just a little road rash....I would like to say he learned his lesson and slowed down on the next hill, but if you know my son, you know he only has one speed!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Boys will be boys huh? =)