Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter!

Even though I am a little slow in getting around to posting about it, yes, the Easter Bunny did visit our house this year.
The boys both got baskets with dogs, books, new Sunday shirts, and candy as well as an aquadoodle mat to share.
Here's Clark showing off his loot and spreading his grass around (I have no idea what the Easter Bunny was thinking putting that in the baskets....we're still picking it up.).
After hunting around and finding many eggs filled with candy (sorry, I forgot to take pictures of this part, but even Logan figured out pretty fast that the eggs had good things in them), then it was back to checking out the presents.
Clark admiring the aquadoodle mat wondering if Mom and Dad will let him open it.
Sure enough, he got to open it and here are all three of my boys having some fun drawing on the mat. (Logan enjoys drinking the water out of the pens more than actually drawing as you can tell by this picture, but it sure is fun.)
Then the boys got to help clean up the grass mess that they had a great time creating (also no picture of that process....sorry). They were great helps for a few minutes!
I am sorry to say these are the only pictures of the boys dressed in their Easter outfits (they didn't want to cooperate and I just wasn't great with the camera that day apparently) but they did look great, so thanks Easter bunny for all your trouble in finding shirts that actually matched!
We had a wonderful Easter and hope you did as well!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad the grass was a hit at your house, too. At least you got pictures of the boys actually wearing their Easter clothes. I didn't get one picture of Sophie in her dress.

ericksons said...

Love the dino PJ's - Gunner has the same pair. You have great taste!