Brian and I actually did nothing on Feb. 14th this year and many wondered why.....
the answer: we bought great Wicked tickets months ago and decided that would be our Valentine's present to each other.
After much waiting, we finally went on Thursday night and our friends, the Calder's, even got to go with us.
I thought it was especially fun since, unlike many of the other plays I have seen, I didn't know the whole story before seeing it, so everything was new.
The verdict at the end of the night was we all really liked the play and would see again if we had the chance. I definitely thought it was worth the wait for my Valentine's present. Thanks Brian for a fun night out.
We would highly recommend seeing Wicked if you have the chance.

6 comments:
We're going to see Wicked in Salt Lake in April - I can't wait! I've heard it's a very good show.
YES! It was great! And I can't believe you missed the guy that wore a skirt the whole time!
Thanks for the kick in the butt to make John finally buy MY Valentine's Day present, too, so that I could go!
AND for introducing me to Pan..um...yeah, that pasta place!
How cool! We are going to see Wicked with my parents in Salt Lake next month and I am soo excited!
Oh my gosh Wicked is my absolute favorite!! What a perfect Vday present! I'm dying to see it again, they so need to make a movie, then I can watch it whenever I want!
I don't know much about it, but the play seems to be really popular. Glad you had fun!
i would love to see it! i read the book (twice actually) but thought there were some "less than praiseworthy" parts in it so I sold it at a used book store. I've heard only good things about the play though!
Post a Comment