Saturday, February 14, 2009

So independent!

My little Clark is just so independent!
The other morning, I was in the bathroom when I heard the sliding glass door open and close...never a good thing since it wasn't even 8am and Daddy was already at school, so that only leaves two people to unlock and open it. Since Logan doesn't even walk yet, he was quickly ruled out, so I called for "CLARK!" No response, so I come out of the bathroom and look on our back deck to see that Clark is out there in his PJ's.
Apparently, Brian had put some trail mix out the night before for the squirrels to eat, but Clark thought he would help himself before the squirrels could find it....at least to the M&Ms.
This is picture of him after I got him back in the house. I was trying to explain that he needed to be dressed and have a coat on to go outside and Clark is trying to explain to me that he had his boots on (which to his credit he did but on, by HIMSELF, before he unlocked the door and went outside). Oh, what a crazy kid!
P.S. He is holding his hands like that because they are covered in candy colored shells which do melt in your hands when they have been outside all night and in the wet dew of the morning!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That is funny! Way to put your boots on though Clark!

Julie said...

Oh the adventures of everyday life with a little boy! :)