Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two handsome men!

Here are some cute resent pictures of the boys showing off their new trends.
Since Brian has been wearing ties to school every day now, Clark also likes to put on Daddy's ties whenever he finds one that has been left out.
Here he is modeling his tie in the mirror.Oh, let me also tell you that besides the tie, he also added the white polo to that days ensemble. (I already had a layered shirt on him, but apparently three shirts are better then two!) And here's Logan trying with one of Clark's hats on. What a cutie! Showin' off that smile we love. Finally, here are the boys in their fun Sunday outfits (thanks Great Grandma Polson).

Logan is definitely not happy to be taking this picture (or he had Clark had been fighting...I don't remember which) and don't you love how Clark hasn't quite found the time to take his other shoe off yet?! Normally it is shoes off for everyone as soon as we are home from church, but Clark left one on this day for quite a while. :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I think its so cute when little boys want to be like their daddy's! How sweet.

Megan said...

What handsome lil' men you have! I love it when Blake tries to wear his daddy's stuff... hats, shirts, shoes! You name it he tries to wear it! I can't believe how much your guys are growing up!

Sarah said...

So cute! They are growing so fast!

Tara and Orlando said...

Those two are just so cute!

Maren O_o said...

OH my goodness. How big they are!

What is your phone number? I think my mother wants it.

How are you guys holding up?

gotta go study... that's all I do :)

love Maren :)

seamsavvy said...

Natalie, off topic, but I need to know which physical therapy group to go to. One time only for my burrrrrsitis in my shoulder. Teri