Sunday, February 1, 2009

Husband Tag

So I was tagged with this forever again and never did it (Sorry Tif), but I was just tagged again, so figured I better do it this time. 1. Where did you meet your husband? Provo, UT/BYU ward. We had been in the same ward for almost two years, but never really talked and barely knew who the other person was. Then Brian's roommate set us up for a blind date and that was the beginning. 2. How long did you date? Our blind date was on July 12, 2002. We were engaged on December 7th and married July 12, 2003....so a year if you count it all. 3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years 4. What does he do that surprises you? He always seems to know when I need a lift or something that will bring a smile to my face. After a long night with Logan, he left a long letter on the table before he left telling me all the things he loves about me and our family or a few times it's just been a hard, long day with the boys at home and he'll come home after 14 hours at school with flowers for me and a smile and everything is better. He is just the best husband and friend ever and I am so thankful I found him! 5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile and the way his eyes light up when I walk in the room. 6. What is his best quality? How all of his strengths perfectly balance out my weaknesses. 7. Does he have a nick name for you? Normally Baby, but also Boof or Princess Boof (don't ask us how or where it came from but is just stuck when we were dating.) 8. What is his favorite food? Let's see, last night it was the Pasta dish I made....he is always in the mood for my moms enchiladas.....he really likes pretty much anything and when it comes to restaurants, Applebee's is the winner, but there is a new pasta house that could be taking that title. 9. What is his favorite sport? I wasn't totally sure what his FAVORITE was, so I asked him and our conversation went: "Football?-no, soccer?-no, baseball?-no, basketball???-no, hockey??????-no....then what is it?-curling." Of course, I should have guess. We are both addicted to curling at the moment. :) So much so, infact, we are going to the Winter 2010 Olympics to see some in person! 10. When and where was your first kiss? In the driveway of my house in Orem when we were saying goodnight a couple weeks after we had started dating. 11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Cuddle and watch movies or talk or just cuddle and be together.....without boys in between is always a bonus as well! :) 12. Do you have children? Yes, two adorable little boys. Clark is almost 3 and Logan will be 1 next month. 13. Does he have hidden talents? He is a great painter (look at an old post from August for an example). 14. How old is he? 30 15. Who said I love you first? He did, but I wasn't too far behind. 16. His favorite music? Anything from Bread or The Carpenters 17. What do you admire most about him? That he followers after his dreams and goes after what he really wants! 18. What is his favorite color? We'll go with blue on this one. 19. Will he read this? No, he is way too busy in school to care right now, but he knows it is here. 20. Who do you tag? Anyone who would like to do this fun little thing about their husbands.

No comments: