Monday, November 18, 2013

And they grew

Here is the how they grew comparison for the 2012-2013 school year (and yes the door changed with our move, but just the color the so the height comparisons are still valid):

Logan: First day of Preschool Sept. 2012:
Last day of preschool, June 2013:

Clark
First day of 1st grade, Sept. 2012:
Last day of 1st grade, June 2013:

Such handsome boys if I do say so.
My boys sure grew a lot this year both physically and mentally. I love looking back at pictures from a year ago and being able to see how much they have changed. Though I loved the toothless smile stage they both went through at the start of the school year, I can't really say that I miss it. Their real smiles are so much better! :)
They are both so much fun and I love being their mom!!!

No comments: