Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's in January

Last week, I came out of the shower to my daughter holding a flower with a note on it that said Happy early Valentine's Day....there are 12 more hidden throughout the house.
For those of you who don't know Brian well....he refuses to buy flowers, etc at Valentine's or in February for that matter. He worked in at a flower wholesale warehouse in college and he is now forever jaded in the fact that the same flower that was normal price yesterday can double today simply because it is February and people will still pay it...crazy not right in his mind, so he refuses.
I knew this from the start though and knew Valentine's day flowers from him probably weren't going to happen, but he has tried to repent over the year and now makes days like this one even more fun....because really, was I expecting Valentine's in January, no...so it's a surprise too!
SO yes my husband is adorable.
I was spoiled with a dozen roses already and Aubrie was even lucky enough to be spoiled as well for her first Valentine's day as her dad bought one for her as well....which she loved holding and was not super happy to give up for the vase which was cute.
So here are my beautiful roses from my thoughtful husband:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.....even if we're a little early for everyone else! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a fun surprise! And great job on your first restoration project! Looks great! Happy (early) Valentine's Day!!! :)