I can't even believe it has been 7 months since this little cutie joined our family. She seriously lights up a room in our house with her contagious laugh and funny faces. She is always so excited to see her Dad or brothers after they have been away at school and I love how she jumps and open and closes her hands when she is excited.
I mean seriously, who can resist faces like these:
No doctor appointment this month, so I don't have current stats, but I am going to guess she is inching her way towards 18 lbs.
Aubrie is really starting to talk...whenever she feels she can be heard over her brothers:
And though DaDa is still her favorite as well as Agoo, she has also picked up ba and were working on ma....kind of getting close.
She is so fun to spend time with every day and see the new things she is learning....
even when she does get annoyed with the picture taking:
Aubrie loves the snail toys she got for Christmas and her Mickey Mouse.
She has recently decided that her ball popper and spinner are fun and not scary as previously thought....probably because her brothers are always so excited to see old toys come our they get a little crazy especially with the ones do things...I think they scare her before she has a chance to see the toy.
Aubrie loves to read books...which we do a lot of while the boys are all at school.
She still has her super high pitch squeal that is heard most days....some days more frequently then others...and then I wonder why I have a headache at the end of the day?!
Aubrie has mastered sitting and is working on crawling....but I think I still have a little more time before that one comes thank goodness.
She loves her jumper and her walker and to be in the middle of whatever the rest of us are doing.
Here is a video of her and her daddy playing one night:
Aubrie has two teeth (Dec 31st and Jan 4th) and working on #3.
She is eating more and more solids and has overall decided that most things are good and acceptable...except green beans...don't insult her by trying to feed her those!!! :)
We sure do love our Aubrie girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment