Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween

We did enjoy Halloween this year at our house. We had a very spooky ghost and fierce pirate on our hands.
The boys had school parties they enjoyed, as well as a costume party with friends, but the only time I remembered the camera was at the ward trick or treat, so consider yourselves lucky, I guess, that I manage any pictures this year.
Here are the two cute boys ready to head out and knock on some church doors to get candy:
Isn't he spooky and scary?
Argg:
The boys had tons of fun and may have ended up with way tooooooo much candy since everyone just thought they were so cute and kept giving them more!
Not like they needed it, but they loved it!
Before we took off our costume, I managed a couple more pictures just to make sure I had some good ones.
Logan doing his best "OOOooooo"
And showing how he normally would cover his face to make him "more sooooky"
The pirate often wanted to fight off the scary ghost:
But they really do still love each other:
And a final one of the mean pirate:
Sure do love my cute boys even when they are trying to scare me or make me walk the plank.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They look great! I really do love the ghost, so simple and really fun. :)