Sunday, November 25, 2012

For Papa

Papa...do you recognize anything?
Remind you of someone?
Her expressions crack me up sometime





Sure do love my cute baby girl!
Aubrie is wearing the first dress Papa bought me (Natalie) as a little girl, so we had to share a few...or a lot....of pictures to document the second generation wearing the dress and loving it....and then share with Papa too!

PS. Nana, did I wear those shoes with that dress too?!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

So fun! She is a little doll! I love putting Meg in my dresses and shoes. Intact if Aubrie has skinny feet you'll find that the shoes from our day fit better And actually stay on. As opposed to the ones you buy now. She's a little cutie! I can see you in her but I think she looks a TON like Clark.

Lisa said...

Ah! She's so sweet!! These are darling pictures!