Friday, November 30, 2012

Aubrie

This little girl turned 5 months old on the 11th!
Seriously can't believe how fast time is flying with her around.
She is so fun!!!
She is either super happy and smiling all the time or upset and screaming her little lungs out to be fed or sleep and those are really your only choices with her! Basically as long as we stick to her schedule and she has her way, then we have an extremely happy baby (and no I have to idea where she could have gotten that personality from?!).
We did her typical monthly photo shoot:



And then her are some more random pictures from the month as well:
She loves her jumper...
Of course right before I turned on the video she was jumping and talking like crazy, but as soon as I hit record she calmed right down. Isn't that how it always works?
Even though she isn't talking or jumping as much as she could, it's still a cute video, so I thought I would share:
And here is a random video Brian got of her talking one night before bed:
Happy 5 months Baby Girl!
You sure to make our lives more fun, especially since you are soooo adorable (as Clark would say)!

1 comment:

Amee said...

Oh my goodness she's SOOO big. Stop growing til I get there please! Cute little thang