Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Parties

Both boys had a class Christmas Party at school this year, but I was so busy helping in Clark's class for most of the time, I really didn't get many pictures of either party, but I managed a couple and both boys had great fun!
Clark's class rotated between many craft projects. They saved most of their Christmas crafts for that day and all the kids had a great time doing so many fun projects. I helped the kids make their reindeer food (which I'll explain in a later post) and then other crafts included Santa hats, ornaments, Rudolph reindeer, countdown chains and other ones I can't remember right now.
After all the crafts....and a little reading groups (had to get some work out of those kids)...then it was party time. They snacked on trail mix and goodies and had a great time with classmates and parents.

 Logan's party I saw less of, but I did sneak in for a few minutes. They decorated cookies, made ornaments, decorated goodies bags, among other things. Logan was running from me when I was taking pictures of his class, so I have one of him
 and one of the rest of his class. They also enjoyed yummy snacks and fun times.
 Before long it was time for school to end and for the kids to head home for their Christmas break. I did manage a quick cute picture of Clark giving his teacher a hug and wishing her a Merry Christmas!

No comments: