So we decided to start a little school year tradition in our family when Clark started Preschool this last year.
We decided to take a heading out the door to the first day of school picture:

and then a coming back from the last day of school at the end of the year (in the same spot).

Can you believe how much they have both grown?!
Crazy!!
Clark is definitely not a toddler anymore and all I can say about Logan is
"where did my baby go?"
When I am with them every day I realized I don't really see how much they grow up in short amounts of time, so I really enjoyed looking at the change between the two pictures.
I think we'll be keeping this tradition in the Jensen home!
6 comments:
That's a great tradition. I'm going to steal that from you for when Finn starts school someday.
What a great idea! I think I might just have to "barrow" it from you too! Blake will finish school in a few more weeks, so watch for the "last day of school" picture post!
What a good idea. Such cute, little men you have. :) Kids grow so fast, and, like you said, it's not as noticeable when you are with them everyday.
You're brilliant Natalie! Great idea. I can't believe how they've changed.
To my boys: can't wait to see your cute faces in Aug!
Love the tradition. Time flies, doesn't it?
SO sad!! It makes sad at how fast these kiddos grow. Isabella is going to be 2 tomorrow and I'm like "Where the heck did time go?!" Fun idea BTW.
Post a Comment