Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dinner with Logan

We got a couple videos of Logan at dinner the other night that I wanted to share.

The first one show what a big little man he is now that he eats corn on cob. Don't cut his corn off anymore...he won't eat it. It has to be left on for him to eat it just like Clark. Basically if everyone else is doing it, then Logan needs to be just like them.

This next one is Logan showing off his entertaining skills. This is how we are entertained most nights during dinner and since he is just so dang cute, I had to share.

And yes, he really does eat too....this is normally his half-time routine when he is just letting his food sit for a moment before he eats some more.

Silly Logan! :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute! I can't believe how big he is. He's starting to look more like his brother. I think he should still be Justins size. I can't believe Justin will be doing silly things like this a year from now. Crazy how fast it goes by!

Lisa said...

Hahaha! It's so funny how younger siblings want to be just like their older ones. Too cute.

Ashley said...

Is this what I have to look forward to with a boy? Funny. :)