Brian and I were talking in the living room with Logan and Clark kept calling us for us to "hum here". We said just a minute, so he came to us.
Well he kept say something about a "Tweet Tweet" and neither Brian or I knew what he was talking about, so we finally gave in to his pulling our hands and saying come here. So we follow our running toddler into the kitchen as he is exclaiming "tweet tweet eggs" to find this:
Clark told us the eggs say "tweet tweet", so obviously they're tweet tweet eggs mom!
We got a couple of pictures and then a video and the video explains it all, so enjoy!
What a crazy 2 year old we have......at least he didn't break any, but seriously, where does he come up with these things?!
6 comments:
Awesome! Clark is hilarious!
Reminds me...I need to put tweet tweet eggs on my list for groceries tomorrow!
So cute! What a smart little boy.
That is so cute. I would have a hard time not getting mad though, I'm a little OCD... I'm working on it. He is such a cutie.
So cute! I'm impressed he didn't break any!
Rachel actually made her own! She did awesome copying mine, though. But totally I'll make you one-just need your measurements is all!
I think you need a little girl-totally need a little girl. I've been trying to think of boy projects. I have a few in mind they're just a little more involved and I'm not ready for them yet! But when I am your boys can be my guinea pigs!
Okay- that is FUNNY. And as I was catching up on your old posts, your little one is DARLING. What a cute a little man!
Post a Comment