Logan is now 9 months old. He has recently been cutting some more teeth, so he hasn't been feeling super great, but he is still our fun little boy. Super cute as well!
Logan is finally trying new things in the eating department and finding some likes and dislikes. Mom still wishes he would sleep more, but maybe one day before he leaves for college.
Overall, he is just a happy boy who loves his mommy....and Clark and Daddy most of the time. He lightens up all of our days with his smile and contagious laugh and we are lucky to have him in our family.
We love you Logan!
4 comments:
I didn't even know you two had another baby! Congrats! Late I know but he is a cutie.
I can't believe Logan is already nine months old! What a cutie! I love his smile!
Logan is adorable! Doesn't the time go faster with your second little one?
What a cute little guy! We are having another boy as well, so we can't marry our kids off YET, but one of us is bound to have a girl eventually and THEN we will have to carry on the little wedding date tradition!
Post a Comment