Monday, January 14, 2008

What you've been waiting for

Ok, so you can all stop bugging me about pregnant pictures now as I am finally posting one so you can see my round tummy. We are 30 weeks along, almost to the point we had Clark at last time, but I am definitely not as big this time and things are going much more smoothly with this one.

7 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

You look so cute! I am glad everything is going well and I hope you are feeling good! Just one more quarter to go!

Carmen said...

Congratulations Natalie! You look fabulous!!

Rushell said...

You are a cute pregnant girl. And I just want to say that the pictures of Clark and Emily are so great. What fun memories those are going to be for them when they are older.

The Polson Family said...

Hey, you look great in this picture. Just so you know I bag tagged you. Kindof a silly little game people pass on. Check out my blog to see what to do. Have fun:)

Whitney said...

I'm so happy that you have a blog now. I found yours through Jason and Lisa's. You look so cute pregnant! I'm so happy that you are having a normal pregnancy this time around. Hope you guys are doing great. Clark definitely looks like a Polson!

Nate + Carlee said...

Natalie,

you look so great, and I'm glad that you will make it past 31 weeks this time! Clark looks SOOO much like Brian to me in your pics. He has really grown up!

Julie said...

Natalie! You are looking so good! I am hoping that we get to see each other soon! It has been too long for sure!