Santa was also very generous to Clark. He brought Clark a new zoo set which makes animal sounds....which Clark loves to make with it.
If you think Clark looks tired in this picture, you would be correct. Clark woke up at 2am this year and didn't really go back to a sound sleep again until we finally let him get up at 6:45am. (Needless to say his parents were quite tired that morning as well.) We didn't think we would have to worry about Clark taking after his Uncles Ryan and BJ so soon, but even at 20 months, he knew it was Christmas and was ready to go long before the rest of the house!
One thing Grandpa and Nana gave Clark and Emily were new blankets and huge stuff animals. Clark got an aligator that we have named "Alli" and Emily got a very soft puppy. Right after they found them under the tree they both figured they would take their new friends for a ride.Alli is definitely bigger then puppy, but that is only because we had a car to get him home in....puppy got strapped in a car seat and checked for her flight home.
Clark now loves tackling and body slamming Alli as well as laying all over him. The other night we checked on a sleeping Clark before going to bed ourselves only to find that he had laid Alli next to him in his crib and was hugging him while he slept. It was so cute and I would have taken a picture, but a sleeping Clark was more important then getting a picture that night.Thanks Grandpa and Nana for the fun new friend!
Clark and Emily playing peek a poo with Emily's new blanket.
2 comments:
Hey guys, I am so sorry we missed you! I called Brian to get your cell # and I think I wrote it down wrong, because it definitely wasn't you! Looks like you Christmas was really fun, and I can't believe how BIG Clark has gotten! Speaking of big, when are we going to get to see a preggers picture?! Anyway, I am so so sorry that we missed you. You guys were one of the ones we wanted to see the most! I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
love,
the Tuletts
How fun! I wish we were able to go over and visit with you and Jason and family. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas though.
Thanks again for the flax seed.
Post a Comment