Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just an update

We are sorry we haven't posted in a while, but we have all been a little under the weather for the last few weeks. Clark started with a double ear infection two weeks ago and then shared his cold with Mom and Dad the following week. We were all doing better by this last weekend and then I went into preterm labor once again and got the pleasure of spending two days in the hospital. Definitely not my favorite and I am sure all of you can imagine how much I am loving bed rest and house arrest this week, but overall things are fine. After contracting all day on Sunday, we haven't had another one since. We just think that this new little one didn't want to let his older brother completely show him up in the pregnancy drama category, so he decided to cause a little of his own......guess we can't go from totally awful to perfect pregnancy, but I was definitely enjoying the normal ride for once! Anyway, we just wanted to let you all know that baby and I are doing fine. We're just taking it easy. We can't promise we'll go full term (that would be 8 weeks), but we'll aim for another 4-6 weeks and see how we do. When I am allowed to get up and do more then feel like a lazy mom, we promise to get some updated pictures and fun stuff up. Know that we love you all and greatly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. We are once again greatly indepted to all of our wonderful family and friends for helping us out this week. Thank you!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you are doing okay, Nat! I know it's hard, but try to just relax...

wendy_d23 said...

Good luck with the baby! I think bed rest sounds good until you actually have to do it for more than one day. I don't know how anyone could do it with a 2 year old though!

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow, I'm glad things are better now. I can't imagine being on bed rest and having a 2 year old, or a child of any age for that matter.
Good luck!

Whitney said...

I changed my blog to sewmakeme.blogspot.com
just thought I'd let you know. I apologize if it screws up your link or google reader.

Whitney