Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school/preschool!

This week was the first week of school.
Dad started teaching classes on Monday and Clark started Preschool too.
They were both pretty excited for school to start and though Brian thought he would escape first day photos, I managed to get one of him as he headed out the door early that morning.
(And yes, for those of you noticing from pictures before, the summer beard is now gone...back to the serious teacher.)
Dad heading out the door on the first day of school.
We enrolled Clark in a preschool at one of the local elementary schools and though Mom wasn't totally sure about the 8am start time, so far we have made it and Clark seems to be enjoying it.
Clark super excited to go to preschool
Logan can't be left out of the first day pictures.
By next year he'll have his own first day of preschool pictures as well.
Clark's teachers name this year is Miss Jessika and though we are currently having a hard time remembering Jessika (instead of Jennifer from last year) he really likes her and she seems to be a super cute teacher.
There are only 7 kids in his class including him, so I think he'll enjoy his time in his little class and Mom and Logan will enjoy some quality time together a few mornings a week.

3 comments:

Tif said...

Yay for school! I hope that the small class size means some great learning for Clark!

Sarah said...

I love that picture of the two of them holding hands. CUTE! Clark's pre-school sounds great. I am sure he is loving it, and I bet it's nice to have some one-on-one time with Logan.

The hotel we went to is called Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls. They have about a dozen rooms with themes from different locations around the world. It's pretty fun.

Tara and Orlando said...

Wow, you guys have had a busy summer. Lots of cute and fun pictures.